Thursday, March 26, 2015

A New Leaf





I'm so sorry I've been absent from the blog. I just felt like maybe the blog world wasn't for me anymore. I have plenty to say, but that doesn't mean others will want to read what my thoughts are. There is a reason my blog is called Ramblings of a Redheaded Mama...you never know what I'm going to talk about!

I've had several people encourage me to get back into it. I do my best blogging when I just start typing when the thoughts are flowing. That tends to happen at the most inopportune times...like mid workout! Not the most ideal time to start blogging. Ha! 

Since I have deleted my Facebook, I wasn't sure how my posts would reach any readers. I didn't want to invest time and energy into blogging...just for cyberspace. I also don't blog about one topic in particular. I have a variety of interests, so I don't want to pick just one and only talk about that. 

I had previously thought about deleting all my old posts, because they are just that-old; but then I thought maybe I needed to leave them. They are a part of me, and my growth as a woman, wife and mother, and it may be good for me to reflect upon that later on. 

So I'm asking you a favor. :) If you read something you like, hit that share button at the bottom of the page, and drop me a line. I love to hear from my readers! 



I have a few fun things up my sleeve. A couple DIY tutorials, and a few other topics that are already on my mind. 

You can also read my posts on nobellagrace.blogspot.com, as I'm a guest blogger for her there. Fun things lie ahead and I'm wanting share the fun with y'all! 

Until next time...XO 

Erica 

2 comments:

  1. I still refer back to your blog every time I need to make another batch of laundry soap. Love your DIY stuff, your positivity, and the real glimpse into to life with twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terah! I appreciate the encouragement. I will try to let these thoughts out of my head more often. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'd love for you to leave a comment!