Saturday, February 18, 2012

Open that window and let these germs out!

Thursday of last week a nasty sickness invaded our house. It started with Taylor..then spread to Mackenzie, then I got it, and last but not least it spread to my fabulous husband.

What a joyful week and a half its been. Lots of runny noses, fevers, and this nasty cough that we just can't seem to shake.

Warren and I were supposed to attend our first day of our "Not a Fan" study today, but unfortunatly we had to miss it. That's ok, we'll get caught up!

We started a fire in both fireplaces, and we are all just resting...as much as you can rest with two 3 year olds that is.

We'll take what we can get. I'm just thankful for the family time, even if we are all sick and snotty nosed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'd love for you to leave a comment!